I loved learning about all of the leadership theories and have come across the 'servant' leadership in my own doctoral work. I am fascinated with the whole concept and topic, especially for kids.
Leadership in Schooling, UMass, Lowell
About EnVision Leadership
EnVision Leadership offers expertise in developing and implementing leadership education programs designed especially for youth. Our activity-based curricula provide fun, interactive learning experiences that challenge and inspire students to recognize their own leadership potential. Programs develop character and impart a strong sense of responsibility while empowering students with the skills, understanding and confidence essential to leading in a variety of contexts.
Our programs vary from hour-long workshops to multi-day camps for participants including, middle school, high school and college students, fraternities and sororities, student governments and clubs, sports teams and coaches, parents and teachers, businesses and nonprofit organizations. Our services also include program facilitation and teacher and facilitator trainings as well as curriculum consultation and development.
EnVision Leadership is a 501(c) 3 organization based in Boston, Massachusetts and was founded in 2000 by graduates of the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond
EnVision Leadership is aligned with the Jepson School of Leadership Studies in its evaluation and belief that students participating in leadership education can achieve the following results:
- Think critically and creatively
- Identify and solve problems imaginatively
- Improve academic performance
- Build a sense of self-confidence and optimism for the future
- Approach tasks and goals with motivation and a clear plan for action
- Realize the benefits of collaboration to achieve change
- Understand their civic responsibility to serve society
EnVision Leadership believes that:
- Students of all ages can develop leadership skills
- Leadership is a team process
- Service and character are at the heart of leadership
- Celebrating diversity enhances personal and team development
- Research and collaboration drive solid programs
- Sustained leadership programming builds stronger communities
What makes EnVision unique?
- Inclusive programs that capitalize the strengths of each participant
- Programs that are designed with achievable outcomes for sustainable impact
- Curricula that is based on research from internationally renowned leadership scholars